KLLM Logistics Services provides our customers with options beyond our fleet capacity. By working with our highly qualified carrier network comprised of both large and small fleets, we will provide you with flexible service options that fit your needs. When capacity is an issue our Logistics division offers cost effective solutions providing the best value for our customers.
KLLM Logistics is focused on superior service. With exceptional communication at all times, we are committed to our customers by offering 24/7/365 days per year dispatch and customer service. We offer load tracking, daily check calls, emailed updates and many more communication options to fit your needs. We will make sure your cargo arrives safely and on time.
At KLLM we are committed to offer you options that fit your needs whether it’s Full Truckload, LTL, Expedited or Specialized Freight Services, we are here to help.
Truckload and LTL (Less than Truckload) Services
With our highly qualified team of experienced Account Managers and Logistics Coordinators we can move any of your Dry, Temperature Controlled and Flatbed truckload needs. We will work together with our Carrier network and our own assets to provide you with year round, consistent capacity that will allow you to move your freight in the most cost efficient manner possible. If its LTL shipments you move, we can provide you with automated pricing that allows you rate quotes from the top nationwide and regional LTL carriers.
Air & Ground Expedite Services
Your freight needs can be unpredictable. When you need an expedited solution, KLLM Logistics can help. Our Expedited Services consist of Air Freight, Charters, Team Service to Final Mile and more. We offer up to the minute tracking and tracing via satellite, GPS, and Cell Phone technologies. Our Truck Search engine provides our customers immediate and current information regarding capacity for expedited cargo vans/sprinters, straight trucks and tractor trailers. Get an online quote or simply call our Expedited Logistics Office for your instant rate quotes. See our Logistics Map for more information.
WHY KLLM LOGISTICS SERVICES?
• Asset based and supported by one of the largest temperature controlled carriers in the country
• Multi modes including Dry Van and Refrigerated Truckload and LTL, Flatbed, Intermodal, Expedited and Specialized Services
• Tanker endorsed and Hazmat capacity
• Integrated capacity tools for carrier utilization and optimization
• Year round capacity in a constrained and volatile marketplace
• Exceptional on-time service performance exceeding industry average
• Highly qualified network of more than 10,000 large and small fleets
• Carrier vetting process above industry standard
• Experienced and seasoned logistics and transportation professionals
• 24/7/365 dependable customer service and accessibility
• Up to minute tracking and tracing with ELD, TMS and cell phone connectivity through all major tracking platforms
• Automated and electronic updates and check calls
• Up to date technology including EDI and API capabilities
• Up to date with industry regulations including, but not limited to, ELD Mandates, Food Safety Modernization Act, and CARB Compliance Regulations
If you need assistance with available loads, please contact us at 504-210-0080.
Download our FSMA Addendum to Contract