National Account Manager
Equipment Solutions, a division of KLLM Transport Services, LLC, is an established trailer leasing and rental organization expanding in the Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, and Kentucky territory.
National Account Manager
Assist in the day-to-day tasks and duties associated with managing the Sales & Leasing Department of Equipment Solutions, LLC, in Indianapolis, IN., a division of KLLM Transport Services.
- Create an environment that allows customers to easily lease refrigerated, dry van, and flatbed equipment in a timely manner
- Develop relationships and understand customer needs
- Contact customers and assist staff with the resolution of customer service issues including rentals/leases, service, and transporting
- Make cold calls and develop new business opportunities
- Contact potential rental and leasing customers by telephone, email, mailers, or direct visits
- Build an active rental and leasing prospect list to develop a territory
- Communicate to ensure customer satisfaction during the entire rental process and through the duration of the rental period or lease.
- Accountable to meet and exceed sales standards and quotas
- Billing and collections
- 4-year degree preferred
- At least 3 years of trailer rental experience
- Excellent customer service experience and effective communication both orally and in writing.
- Active listening skills
- Discretionary, trustworthy, respectful, and establishes effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge and experience with computer programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Customer Relations Management (CRM), and an ability and willingness to learn new software.
- Ability to take direction and work autonomously on problem-solving and quick decision making, and searches for the best solutions to reach mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Excellent organizing and prioritizing skills and action oriented.
- Accepts responsibility for producing quality work and is willing to accept challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance offered
- 401(K) retirement plan with company matching funds
About KLLM Transport Services
For more than 50 years, KLLM has been transporting perishable commodities for satisfied customers throughout the country. KLLM offers Over-The-Road, Regional, Dedicated, and Intermodal temperature-controlled services throughout the United States and with service into and out of Mexico. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. While KLLM promotes a drug-free workplace, we no longer include marijuana in our comprehensive pre-employment drug screening program for any positions not regulated by the Department of Transportation. Impairment in the workplace is strictly prohibited and we will continue to test for all drugs and alcohol in compliance with our Reasonable Suspicion Policy.