WHO CAN SEE AVAILABLE LOADS? (You must meet each of these requirements)
- Independent Contractors assigned as OTR or Regional, NO DEDICATED
- Drivers with an attached trailer
- Drivers whose truck is NOT in the shop
- Drivers NOT at a KLLM yard (Please see Local Dispatch in this case)
WHEN CAN AVAILABLE LOADS BE SEEN?
- Monday – Friday from 12:00 – 17:00 CT only, NO WEEKENDS
WHICH LOADS CAN BE SEEN?
- Only loads that are available for pick-up the next day
- Only loads that already have their pick-up appointment set
- Only loads that are in the driver’s assigned division
- Only loads with dead head miles within the assigned limits for that pick-up area
- Only loads that can be safely delivered within the driver’s legal hours of service rules
- Hazmat loads are only viewable if all drivers on the truck have their hazmat endorsement
- For empty drivers, only loads that pick-up within the dead head limits of your current location
- For dispatched drivers, only loads that pick-up within the dead head limits of your destination
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
- This process is not intended to take the place of the load planners, only to assist in the process
- Loads will not always be available in all areas
- Major hubs can expect to see more choices while smaller areas may be limited
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
- Select a load from the list in the app
- Request the load or return
- Confirm your request or return
- Your Request will be placed into an approval queue for review
- Once reviewed, you will receive an email confirming the approval or rejection of your request